A Customer Support Agreement (CSA) is any service agreement between you and Yancey Bros. Co. that helps you manage your business better by controlling equipment-operating costs. Agreements can be specifically designed to fit your needs and can range from a simple Preventive Maintenance (PM) contract to a complete Total Maintenance & Repair (TM&R) agreements.
Customer Support Agreements are for everyone. Regardless of machine size, age or application - the need to work efficiently and at the lowest possible operating cost is the same.
Yancey CSA's Cover:
• Existing Fleet or Single Machines
• New or Used Equipment
• Cat® or Non-Cat Machines
• Certified or Dealer Rebuilds
• Major Components & Machine Systems
• Replacement Parts & Service
Customer Support Agreements are designed to work for you. Providing a total solution that makes equipment management an asset rather than a liability. A CSA with Yancey can help you save money, improve equipment availability and have more time to concentrate on other important aspects of your business.
Yancey CSA's have no pre-set requirements or specific products and services you must agree to buy. We offer individualized plans custom tailored to your business needs with the best strategies to help maximize productivity and minimize costs.
Get more work done at a lower cost. When you have a CSA with Yancey, you have more time to do what you do best - run your business. Our trained technicians will assist you by maintaining your equipment and driving down your operating costs.
Fill out this form to learn more about how a Customer Support Agreement with Yancey Bros. Co. can help you better manage your business. If you purchase a CSA you will be entered into our drawing for a chance to win a pair of tickets to the 2019 SEC Championship Football Game!*
*2019 sec championship FOOTBALL game ticket giveaway official rules:
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. THE PURCHASE OF A CUSTOMER SUPPORT AGREEMENT (CSA) WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Must be eighteen (18) years of age or older at time of entry. Employees of Yancey Bros. Co. and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family members (spouse, parents, siblings and children) of each such employees, are not eligible to participate. Valid to Georgia residents only. All eligibility is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
2. TIMING: Entry period begins on Friday, February 1, 2019 at 12:00:01 am Eastern Standard Time (EST) and ends on Sunday, June 30, 2019 at 11:59:59 pm Eastern Standard Time (EST). For purposes of these "Official Rules" a "day" will run from 12:00:01 am EST to 11:59:59 pm EST each day of the entry period. All eligible entries will be reviewed for compliance with these Official Rules and, if compliant, will be entered in to the drawing. A random drawing will take place on or about Monday, July 1, 2019, by a member of the Yancey Bros. Co. marketing team from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
3. PRIZE: One (1) Grand Prize: Two (2) tickets to the 2019 SEC Championship Football Game being played on Saturday, December 7, 2019 at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, GA. Prize valued at $1,500.00 USD.
4. WINNER SELECTION: Yancey Bros. Co. will randomly select the potential winner from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period, on or around July 1, 2019. The odds of winning the “2019 SEC Championship Football Game Ticket Giveaway” will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received during the promotion.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The potential winner may be notified vial email, mail or by phone by Yancey Bros. Co. requesting confirmation of the winner's name and mailing address. The potential winner is subject to verification. If any potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to respond to any notification attempt within three (3) calendar days, or if any attempted notification or prize delivery is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner may be disqualified, and an alternate winner may be selected from the remaining eligible entries received. Up to three (3) alternate drawings will be held, time permitting, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. Once eligibility has been verified, Yancey Bros. Co. will arrange to award the prize.
© 2018 Yancey Bros. Co. All Rights Reserved. Cat® and Caterpillar are Registered Trademarks of Caterpillar, Inc.